Skip to navigation
Put Your Case In Good Hands CONTACT ME TODAY

Car Accidents Attorney in Abingdon and Tazewell, Virginia

Get Compensation for Your Injury in Tazewell, Abingdon, Smyth County, and Washington County, VA

Hire a Lawyer if You've Been Injured in a Car Accident

Being injured in an accident is a life-changing occurrence. In addition to paying outrageous hospital bills, you could be left with a disability that stops you from being able to work. If you've been hurt by a reckless driver, you deserve compensation. Michael J. Letsen serves drivers who have been in an accident in the Tazewell, VA, Smyth County, Washington County, and surrounding areas.

Many car accident victims in the Tazewell, Virginia area have come to rely on attorney Michael J Letsen Esq. for steadfast legal representation. He'll work hard to achieve the best possible result in your personal injury case related to a recent car accident. If you have been injured in a car accident in the Bristol, Virginia area and would like to speak with an attorney, contact Michael J. Letsen, Esq. today by calling 276-378-9849 and scheduling a consultation about your case.

If You've Been Injured, You Have Rights

Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer You Can Trust with Your Future

You shouldn't settle for a lawyer who can't deliver the results you've come to expect. Michael J Letsen Esq. will work tirelessly on your case. He's been practicing law for nearly 10 years and has represented countless clients in that time.

Insurance companies work very hard to pay out the lowest amount possible to injury claims. Don't fall for their tactics. You have the right to take legal action to hold the responsible driver accountable for your injuries. You can seek financial compensation to help you pay your medical costs, cover for lost wages due to an inability to work, and pay for property damage you may have sustained. Michael Letsen will help you seek what's fair.

If you need legal representation in Tazewell County, Russell County, Smyth County, Bland County, Washington County, Wythe County or Buchanan County, call Michael J Letsen Esq. today.